Monday, December 1, 2008

Obama Logo

For Obama's logo I would not say it re creacted him but it created him. The look of the logo, to me, looks as if it is a sun rising over the American flag. Signifying the dawn of a new America and Obama is going to bring that. That is the message that I got after looking at the logo and I think this is the idea that Obama was going for when he was choosing what he wanted for the logo for his campaign. The logo must be done strategically because this represents them and this is one picture that will be in the people's mind when the canidadte is mentioned. I do believe that Obama's logo matches all the ideals and the change that he wanted to come across. I also love that the sun in the background can be seen as the O for Oba,a once again making an appeal to the logo because he does have multiple things that can be seen in the logo. Also the colors are vibrant and patriotic with the red white and blue also the yellow of the sun. The red white and blue obviously are the patiotic colors and the yellow I feel is an amazing way to try and express the change. good logo in all.

No comments: