Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Cell Phone Domination!

My topic is going to be the domination of the cell phone and the dissaperance of the land line. My question is going to be is it good that we are now able to be reached at all times no matter what instead of only when the person is home and is the cell phone as personal as it used to be since everyone can always reach you? Yes, this is researchable as there are many people who do not think that the phone is as personal as it used to be. I am interested in this because this does involve me since i could never see myself with out a cell phone! I do not think that it is a bad thing to always have your phone and have people always be able to reach you, most if the time. However, i do think that it has lost a sense of personal feel to it though.

1 comment:

April Patrick said...

This sounds like you started with two potential topics--why people have stopped using landlines or how cell phones make people (too?) accessible. As the post continues, I assume you're going to focus on the latter of the two, which should provide plenty of information for the paper. Sounds like a promising topic. :)