Thursday, February 14, 2008

Research paper - research

So researching my topic was harder then i thought it was going to be and has me definatley retinking what i want to write about. It took me a while to really get a good narrow search about my topic, which really surprised me since i thought it would be a very typical one for people to write about. It was hard for me because i am not good at looking up things at all, even on google. So it took me a while to find anything, however, when i did find sources they were very interesting and i had a good group to pick stuff out of. Then it became easier the more i used the diferent search engins and the more time i spent on it.
This was a great tool for you to show us because now if i ever need anything for any of my classes i can come back and use this. I liked it becaus, as you showed in class, i can get a million different types of information. LIke from magazines and journals and newspapers which help give me ideas to write about and i like the different styles that they are written in, this experience has definatley opened doors for me and i can continue to look up usefull information from the comfort of my room or the library, whatever comes first. But i definatley think that this research experience was worth it because now i can use this whenver i need to find sources for my papers!

No comments: